On May 19, 2008, I will be speaking at a seminar on Bankruptcy Law and Litigation, presented by National Business Institute. The description of the course is the following:
Your clients rely on you to unravel the complexities of the bankruptcy process and guide them to the most favorable outcome possible. This innovative program was designed to give you the rules, essential strategies and litigation techniques to confidently handle your next case. Register today!
- Review recent updates and judicial rulings pertaining to bankruptcy law.
- Gain a solid understanding of the bankruptcy litigation process.
- Understand creditors’ rights: effectively represent your clients and resolve your cases.
- Learn what constitutes a bankruptcy estate.
- Understand the difference between adversary proceedings and contested matters.
- Identify the impact means testing has on bankruptcy cases.
- Effectively determine which chapter debtors need to file under.
Faculty: Paul Burke O’Hearn, James S. Rankin Jr., William Rhymer, Scott B. Riddle