May 21, 2009
Register now for the annual Spring Bankruptcy Seminar, followed by the Section’s annual year-end luncheon and the presentation of the David Pollard Award to Harry W. Pettigrew Pettigrew & Associates, P.C. to be presented by J. Michael Lamberth, Lamberth, Cifelli, Stokes, Ellis & Nason.
Date: May 21, 2009
Location: The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta, 181 Peachtree Street, downtown
Seminar Topic: "Complex Individual and Small Business Bankruptcy Cases for the Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney"
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – Small & Individual Chapter 11 Cases
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am – Complex Business & Individual Chapter 13 Cases
- 11:00 am – 11:15 am – Break
- 11:15 am – 12:15 pm – Complex & Business Chapter 7 Cases
- 12:15 pm – 1:30 pm – Lunch & Pollard Award Presentation
Hon. Paul W. Bonapfel, Nancy J. Whaley, Barbara Ellis- Monro, Denise Dotson, Ron Bingham, Melissa Herman, John T. Whaley, Anna Humnicky, Dale R. F. Goodman, Todd E. Hennings
Questions? Email the Atlanta Bar Association or call 404-521-0781.
Register online or complete the registration form.