By: Scott B. Riddle, Esq.
In the last week, since the Delaware Supreme Court’s opinion in North American Catholic Educational Programming Foundation, Inc. v. Gheewalla, several lawyers and scholars have posted discussion about the case and holding:
- Bob Eisenbach, Esq. at the Business Bankruptcy Blog.
- Francis Pileggi, Esq. at the Delaware Litigation Blog.
- Professor Stephen Bainbridge.
- Professor Larry Ribstein at Ideoblog.
- Professor Fred Tung at Conglomerate.
No need to wait six months for a law review article.